Monday 24 October 2011

A little less conversation with a little more action please.

I'm really into the less is more thing right now. It really is so hot right now. I mean just look Hana Tajima,she really pulls it off, she looks so comfy in this whole outfit and yet oh-so-stylish. And she actually looks decent actually, it's great that you can look good without having to show that much skin right? HEART!****


And this too,her sandals are very boho and sooo pretty!! I love the loose top,looks like something I would actually wear to sleep but she makes it look so damn good though! She looks awesome without trying too hard. I have a top that's something like this,I'm so trying out this look.Ooh La Laaa!


So,I'm trying to tone down my style little, opting for a much more comfy and simpler sense of style. I'm a little sick of having to dress up all the time when going out, toning it down would be really good right now. Love love love it!



With love, Yana Dayana.




No comments: